Nov

The Totem Pole Interactive Template Released

Author Brant    Category All, Simulator Updates     Tags

The interactive simulator for The Totem Pole has been released! You can play the game now here!

Watch Season 1

Watch Season 2

Play The Game Video

Thanks very much to Brandon, Edwyth, and Commentarian for testing the season thoroughly to help prevent errors at release.

Please leave feedback and report bugs. Thank you.

17 Comments to “The Totem Pole Interactive Template Released”

• Emerson [Guest] November 28, 2019 at 1:02 am

Wow, amazing work with this template!
    Nothing to complain here

• Jeff [Guest] November 28, 2019 at 11:14 am

I loved the interactive template! Good job, guys!

By the way, is there any way that you can create alliances with more than one contestant? I think that would be very cool

• Guest [Guest] November 28, 2019 at 1:17 pm

The 12 card limit ruins sims with large casts because both options will end up being chosen more than 12 times.

• Brant [Admin] November 28, 2019 at 3:18 pm

Thanks, the card limit has been increased in some of the larger cast sizes to account for the possibility of extra restart rounds.

• Guest [Guest] November 29, 2019 at 3:20 pm

The new Totem Pole template is amazing, been on it non-stop. However I do have a tiny question. Would it be possible to revert the Totem Pole announcement a bit smaller? Whenever I’m playing if I accidently click on the huge annoucement, it resets my entire season. Other than that, thanks for the amazing simulator!

• Brant [Admin] November 29, 2019 at 11:02 pm

Does clicking “Hide News” underneath it help?

• Guest [Guest] November 30, 2019 at 12:46 am

excuse me as I go hide in embarrassment for not seeing that option.

• coolKat [Guest] November 30, 2019 at 1:46 am

What are the statistics exactly? I turn them on but I feel like nothing changes. Same with reasoning and animation[hover]

• Will [Guest] November 30, 2019 at 4:39 pm

One of my voting charts glitched out. It was normal at first, but it was messed up a little once I went back to it:

It’s showing Vecepia as being voted out twice + Carter being eliminated along with Caleb (neither of which actually happened).

• Brant [Admin] November 30, 2019 at 9:41 pm

This is helpful, thanks! There’s probably a variable it’s using that is not saving correctly which could be why it wasn’t correct when you went back. I’ll look into it.

• Brant [Admin] December 3, 2019 at 10:54 pm

I confirmed what variable it was and fixed it in all previous saved seasons. It’ll also work from now on.

• Will [Guest] December 4, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Thanks!

• Sean [Guest] December 5, 2019 at 12:24 am

Amazing job on this template! Do you have any intention on adding the relationship highlights or ability to form alliances to other simulators? Those options would perfect the Big Brother simulator, in my opinion. Keep up the great work!

• Tom [Guest] December 5, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Not to be rude, but do you have an exact release date for Hunger Games 2.0?

• Brant [Admin] December 5, 2019 at 10:30 pm

No exact date, but we’ve been publicly testing in our Discord server with users for 6+ months now and relationships have officially been added.

The remaining features are almost completed, so this shouldn’t take too much longer, but I don’t like to make release estimates until after something is done.

• Tom [Guest] December 6, 2019 at 11:37 am

Thanks for letting me know!

• Kanato [Guest] December 9, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Hello! About the new Hunger Games,
    Would it be possible to manage the probability of someone either dying in an event or killing another player? It’d feel more accurate.