Jun

Big Brother 19 Cast Photos Added

Author Brant    Category All, Cast Photos     Tags

Today’s cast photos from Big Brother 19 (US version) have been added as options to use in all of the simulators.

Please report any errors or alternate versions here if you wish for these to be posted. Thank you.

17 Comments to “Big Brother 19 Cast Photos Added”

• Profile photo of Brandon
    Brandon [Member] June 19, 2017 at 11:56 am

Not sure if you’ve checked your emails already, but @PowerofDakota has released alt photos of the cast.
    Also, are you doing the BB19 prediction game this year?

• Profile photo of Junko
    Junko [Member] June 19, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Megan Lowder has her full name listed under the Nickname section instead of Megan only.

Brant [Admin] June 19, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Thanks fixed.

• Profile photo of Mikey Camacho
    Mikey Camacho [Member] June 19, 2017 at 12:36 pm

They are just a bit blurry it seems like

Brant [Admin] June 19, 2017 at 6:24 pm

There are two possible reasons for this. One is that the source quality of those photos I used was too high resolution for the program I edited them with, and the other is that the program I used to edit them may have compressed the PNG’s differently than usual. I’ll see if I can fix this.

• Profile photo of Mikey Camacho
        Mikey Camacho [Member] June 19, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Thanks! Sorry to seem like I’m pressing on something stupid or something :/

Brant [Admin] June 20, 2017 at 2:54 pm

You’re not. I saw the results of the initial set, and something looked off. I was hoping that it was just me though, but you confirmed there was an issue. Still working on getting it fixed.

• Profile photo of Megan
    Megan [Member] June 19, 2017 at 1:56 pm

yay thanks for adding these!

• Bob [Guest] June 19, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Can we get the official cast photos on the wikia?

Brant [Admin] June 19, 2017 at 6:53 pm

The zigzag ones can be added soon, yes.

• Bob [Guest] June 20, 2017 at 7:20 pm

What about the golden background from the interview that came out today about showmances, strategy and stuff?

• Profile photo of Liam Cipher
    Liam Cipher [Member] June 19, 2017 at 9:46 pm

This doesn’t have anything to do with the cast photos, but could you add an option to allow you to edit your account posts?

Brant [Admin] June 20, 2017 at 6:47 pm

I’ll see if it’s a possibility.

Brant [Admin] June 20, 2017 at 6:49 pm

I have three versions of photos. The original ones (crisper versions), the original ones with the zigzag colors, and one of the three sets on CBS Press Express. I can add all three of these whenever I figure out some issues with my image editing program.

There are two more sets of photos on CBS Press Express that can be added in the future, but they’re too small to add right now, and I don’t have an account to see the full image.

• Vee [Guest] June 20, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Hollywood Reporter seems to have some alternate images.

• Cassandra [Guest] June 21, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Are these available for use on the interactive version?

• Michelle [Guest] June 23, 2017 at 12:07 am

Can we have the updated BB19 cast photos found on the Hollywood Reporter interviews?