May

May Plans

Author Brant    Category All, Updates     Tags

It’s time to announce the plans for May and what’s happening with the BrantSteele Simulators and Community Features. This was intended to be posted a few days ago, but some obstacles have delayed it. I have performed the saved season recoveries for April, added the new cast photos for May, and replied to the Contact Form messages sent up to this point. I’m considering recruiting staff to help keep up with the subreddit and Twitter accounts since I’m not able to check these as much as the Blog comments and Contact Form messages.

There are currently 7 simulators in the programming phase, and I hope to release at least 3 during the month of May. Two of these include Big Brother Canada 5 and Survivor Game Changers, which should hopefully be released in some form within 24 hours of the finales and finalized shortly after by adding saving. Along with Survivor Game Changers, I would like to adjust, complete, and finalize the Survivor Millennials vs. Gen X simulator.

There are other simulators in development, including, but not limited to, Total Drama Action, Total Drama World Tour, and the Survivor Advanced Template. These may or may not have May releases, but they’re getting closer.

26 Comments to “May Plans”

• Profile photo of Liam Cipher
    Liam Cipher [Member] May 15, 2017 at 4:16 pm

ME WANTS TOTAL DRAMA NIW |:[

• Profile photo of jill Richards
      jill Richards [Member] May 16, 2017 at 9:02 am

Same though!

• Profile photo of Malik
      Malik [Member] May 21, 2017 at 1:40 am

NIW?

• Profile photo of Malik
        Malik [Member] May 21, 2017 at 1:40 am

Oh wait nvm I thought it stood for something 😛

• Profile photo of Izumi
    Izumi [Member] May 15, 2017 at 4:18 pm

7 simulators? Damn you work hard.

Looking forward to the simulators though. It seems like it’ll be great, especially the Survivor Advanced Template (especially when the Interactive Version comes out).

Also, forgive me if this was asked before, but is the BB Advanced Template still being developed, cause I was using it earlier and saw a ‘More interactive options, including speeches, reasoning, and reactions are planned.’ after I won HoH.

• Beep Beep [Guest] May 15, 2017 at 5:54 pm

I’m sorry for bothering, but do you have a timeframe for the interactive survivor/custom season templates?

• Profile photo of MamaKardashian
    MamaKardashian [Member] May 15, 2017 at 6:17 pm

Will the advanced survivor template be interactive?

• Profile photo of Sebas Grande
    Sebas Grande [Member] May 15, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I know it’s difficult because of the format of the competition, but, could you do a Rupaul’s Drag Race simulator?

• Profile photo of Stephen
    Stephen [Member] May 15, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Thanks for the update.

I can only imagine how much work goes into making these but even then it’s still a little worrying when we go so long without hearing much. Good luck!

• fin34 [Guest] May 16, 2017 at 2:35 pm

How should we apply for Twitter/subreddit staff if we’re interested?

• Profile photo of Gustavo
    Gustavo [Member] May 16, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Amazing, thank you ♥
    You should put one Drag Race simulator too, would be cool.
    Please, run with Survivor advanced template (interactive mode) ♥

• Profile photo of Gustavo
    Gustavo [Member] May 16, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Amazing, thank you!
    You should put one Drag Race simulator too, would be cool.
    Please, run with Survivor advanced template (interactive mode).
    Thank you for all the work.

• Profile photo of Irish
    Irish [Member] May 17, 2017 at 4:44 am

Yeah more interactivity and a Drag Race simulator!

• Layla [Guest] May 17, 2017 at 1:02 pm

More interactivity like the bb advanced simulator would be loved by a lot of people, especially for shows like survivor and total drama would be appreciated by lots.

• Profile photo of Michael Nighswander
    Michael Nighswander [Member] May 17, 2017 at 3:15 pm

I’d rather an interactive simulater of The Mole. Would be fun to take the quiz to find out who the mole is. Know it’s a very older show, but, it was so much fun.

• Profile photo of Megan
    Megan [Member] May 17, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Yay I am excited about the Big Brother Canada 5 simulator!!

• Profile photo of Cedric
    Cedric [Member] May 18, 2017 at 11:04 am

So will these new simulations have the voting chart as well?
    I’ve really enjoyed doing the Over the top simulation because of them.

• Profile photo of Josh
    Josh [Member] May 18, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Sounds exciting! I think it’d be really neat if the Survivor Advanced Edit lets you pick kinda like more twists, for example 3 tribes or expanded tribes/tribe swaps, or choose redemption island or exile island to be in play. Etc, etc. Obviously, whatever you guys have time for it just enough though!! And my favorite thing is the charts that some simulators make at the end, I love them. <3

• Jenna [Guest] May 18, 2017 at 8:23 pm

What about Australian Survivor? I know you said you would either do BBOTP or australian survivor but I thought you were going to do both?

• Profile photo of Max
    Max [Member] May 19, 2017 at 3:27 pm

A Drag Race simulator would be great, the show has a big fan base and I think it would do well!

Also, is there an approximate date for the release of the BBCAN5 simulator?

• Profile photo of Malik
    Malik [Member] May 21, 2017 at 1:50 am

I honestly would like events for more of the simulators. Like The Challenge when it’s finished, For BB especially for the Future template. and for Total Drama. I feel the events would again make things much more exciting and fun to experience and imagine in games, and sometimes it can make you wonder how some characters would interact with each other and such.

• Profile photo of JA
    JA [Member] May 22, 2017 at 2:24 am

Hii! Thanks for all the work but can I suggest if you can add the capaity of number of events for BB1 from 3 to like more? Some characters end up just being invisible because of the limited number of events.

• Profile photo of Emerson
    Emerson [Member] May 24, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Rupauls drag race would be sooooo cool

• Profile photo of Max
    Max [Member] May 25, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Waiting like crazy for the BBCAN5 and Game Changers simulators, I understand it’s hard for them to be released 24 hours after the finales but like, false hope maybe? 🙁 Just excited for them.

Brant [Admin] May 25, 2017 at 7:56 pm

BBCAN5 just missed the window. There aren’t any issues, but it’s too buggy to release right now. I’ll hold off another day or so to make sure it’s more stable.

Hopefully I can make the window with Survivor Game Changers.

• Brett [Guest] May 26, 2017 at 3:59 pm

I’m so excited for BBCAN5 sim!

Big Brother ORG Wiki - Play Big Brother online against groups of new people as you compete in competitions, build relationships and alliances, and conspire to take everyone out to win the game!