Apr

S34 Prediction Game Episode 8 & 9 Results

Author Brant    Category All, Prediction Game     Tags

Summary Includes top Castaways/Players and popularity of eliminated Castaways.

Weekly Point Breakdown Includes events throughout the episodes that awarded/deducted points from Castaways.

Castaway Point Overview Displays all points earned/lost throughout the game.

Player Point Overview Displays selected Castaways and their accumulated points for each player.

Use this blog post to discuss anything that happened during the latest episodes of Survivor Game Changers and the Prediction Game! Due to two episodes airing back-to-back for the second time this season, the episode numbers(s) could be considered anything from 7 to 9.

13 Comments to “S34 Prediction Game Episode 8 & 9 Results”

Brant [Admin] April 21, 2017 at 2:09 am

Let me know if you see any errors.

Tai is doing so well this season and has the potential to expand his lead for top castaway.

• Profile photo of Shane
    Shane [Member] April 21, 2017 at 8:48 am

Moved up into a tie for 18th. If Tai keeps going at the rate he is at, the best I can hope for is somehow him getting voted off sooner than later!

• Profile photo of MamaKardashian
    MamaKardashian [Member] April 21, 2017 at 10:25 am

How does Sierra get more points than Debbie in the 2nd Tribal???

• Profile photo of Tolkien Merrigan
      Tolkien Merrigan [Member] April 21, 2017 at 4:30 pm

There is points rewarded for if you get any votes.

• Profile photo of Tolkien Merrigan
        Tolkien Merrigan [Member] April 21, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Get votes and survive, sorry.

• Profile photo of Veronica
    Veronica [Member] April 21, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Shocked I went up 20 spots 206 since I lost my 2 people Ozzy and Hali. I was mad that Hali went home cause she is not a threat.

• Profile photo of Veronica
      Veronica [Member] April 21, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Also what do I need to help with simulators

• Profile photo of Marc
    Marc [Member] April 22, 2017 at 2:36 am

wow 200th…

• Jaynalyise [Guest] April 23, 2017 at 3:38 am

Yo, when is the full final version of survivor millennials vs gen-x gonna be released?

Brant [Admin] April 23, 2017 at 9:42 pm

I’m hoping to have a completed Survivor 33 and 34 simulator released around the finale of Game Changers.

• Joel [Guest] April 24, 2017 at 3:54 am

Sweet. What’s still missing besides save functionality if you don’t mind me asking? Are there still tweaks and stuff to the logic that still need to be made?

And I imagine working on the Game Changers simulation is going to be… ‘interesting’ for a lack of a better word given the numerous twists. Aha

• Joel [Guest] April 24, 2017 at 3:56 am

Also man, I was #114 back in Week 3. The moment the bridge got dropped on Malcolm I’ve been on a plummet. Now I’m stuck in the high 200s praying that Cirie, Debbie, and Sarah do well. The latter two seem they’ll do alright, Cirie I’m not 100% confident about.

• Profile photo of Santiago
    Santiago [Member] April 24, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Wow i’m in 70th place somehow thats kinda high. I picked Sierra for some reason :/ not rooting for her that much tho