Apr

S34 Prediction Game Episode 7 Results

Author Brant    Category All, Prediction Game     Tags

Summary Includes top Castaways/Players and popularity of eliminated Castaways.

Weekly Point Breakdown Includes events throughout the episodes that awarded/deducted points from Castaways.

Castaway Point Overview Displays all points earned/lost throughout the game.

Player Point Overview Displays selected Castaways and their accumulated points for each player.

Use this blog post to discuss anything that happened during the seventh episode of Survivor Game Changers and the Prediction Game!

7 Comments to “S34 Prediction Game Episode 7 Results”

• Profile photo of Ethan
    Ethan [Member] April 13, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Im the lowest person down with 4 castaways left. Tons of people with 3 left are beating me. Tis’ a sad life.

• Profile photo of Chill Out
    Chill Out [Member] April 13, 2017 at 8:31 pm

I can’t believe Varner did that… what a despicable, malicious thing to do. Good riddance.

• Profile photo of Veronica
    Veronica [Member] April 13, 2017 at 9:30 pm

226. Good spot.

• Profile photo of Dylan
    Dylan [Member] April 13, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Wow I went up 17 spots!

• Profile photo of Shane
    Shane [Member] April 14, 2017 at 12:30 am

I’m in 24th all by myself, but I feel confident that the people ahead of me are going to have their people voted off really soon, moving me up in the rankings!

• Profile photo of Liam Cipher
    Liam Cipher [Member] April 14, 2017 at 9:48 am

Yay. I went up four spots. Now I’m 631

• Profile photo of Tolkien Merrigan
    Tolkien Merrigan [Member] April 15, 2017 at 12:53 pm

I’m in 74th and I’ve been floating around that area. I hope Andrea or Ozzy are gone next.

Big Brother ORG Wiki - Play Big Brother online against groups of new people as you compete in competitions, build relationships and alliances, and conspire to take everyone out to win the game!