Mar

S34 Prediction Game Episode 4 Results

Author Brant    Category All, Prediction Game     Tags

Summary Includes top Castaways/Players and popularity of eliminated Castaways.

Weekly Point Breakdown Includes events throughout the episodes that awarded/deducted points from Castaways.

Castaway Point Overview Displays all points earned/lost throughout the game.

Player Point Overview Displays selected Castaways and their accumulated points for each player.

Use this blog post to discuss anything that happened during the fourth episode of Survivor Game Changers and the Prediction Game!

15 Comments to “S34 Prediction Game Episode 4 Results”

Brant [Admin] March 23, 2017 at 9:18 pm

In order for this to be a fair system, it’s important to stick to the system already established before the season started.

With votes cancelled by the hidden immunity idol, I debated how to calculate voting points. Should the part for # of identical votes (including own) count the votes cancelled by the idol? Would that be majority or minority in this situation? I decided to look at look at the Survivor 31 Prediction Game to see how the situation was handled there. Votes cancelled by the idol were nullified and counted as 0, so I did the same here. Essentially this part takes into account the ‘net vote’ count.

If you see any other issues after this unusual episode, please report them. Thanks!

• Profile photo of Albert
      Albert [Member] March 23, 2017 at 9:44 pm

It looks like the members of the tribe that won immunity only received 5 points. Your point structure says that 10 points should be awarded instead. I just wanted to verify that the scoring is correct.

Brant [Admin] March 23, 2017 at 10:02 pm

Thanks for the discovery. I just adjusted the values from 5 up to 10, so the standings page updated along with any scores of those users affected.

Brant [Admin] March 23, 2017 at 10:03 pm

Everything’s connected together, so just updating the values should automatically correct all of the other pages.

• Profile photo of jill Richards
    jill Richards [Member] March 23, 2017 at 9:22 pm

32nd and I still have every castaway, I might actually have a chance

• Profile photo of Veronica
    Veronica [Member] March 24, 2017 at 12:03 am

Dang it. Lost Malcolm. At least I’m in the top half. #304/640

• Profile photo of Liam Cipher
    Liam Cipher [Member] March 24, 2017 at 12:03 am

STILL 635th. Why

• Profile photo of Chill Out
    Chill Out [Member] March 24, 2017 at 12:42 am

I love this season so far

• Profile photo of Wormwood
    Wormwood [Member] March 24, 2017 at 6:44 am

440th place. I’m totally going win this.

• Profile photo of Dylan
    Dylan [Member] March 24, 2017 at 9:49 am

This was not a good week for me…

• Profile photo of Izumi
    Izumi [Member] March 24, 2017 at 12:06 pm

214. All my picks are still left. Hoping Brad/Sierra/Troyzan/Sarah can pull through once the inevitable Sandra boot happens.

• Milkdud [Guest] March 24, 2017 at 12:23 pm

yeah. this’ll be good

• Profile photo of Brandon
    Brandon [Member] March 26, 2017 at 8:47 am

49th place and all my picks are still in, I think Tal Trang is bringing my score down

• Profile photo of Santiago
    Santiago [Member] March 28, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Tai’s idol really brought me up yay

• NukuRules [Guest] March 29, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Hey! Kelly Shinn has the wrong nickname, it just says “Kelly” when it should say “Purple Kelly…”