Mar

S34 Prediction Game Episode 3 Results

Author Brant    Category All, Prediction Game     Tags

Summary Includes top Castaways/Players and popularity of eliminated Castaways.

Weekly Point Breakdown Includes events throughout the episodes that awarded/deducted points from Castaways.

Castaway Point Overview Displays all points earned/lost throughout the game.

Player Point Overview Displays selected Castaways and their accumulated points for each player.

Use this blog post to discuss anything that happened during the third episode (which was the second week) of Survivor Game Changers and the Prediction Game!

13 Comments to “S34 Prediction Game Episode 3 Results”

• Profile photo of Brandon
    Brandon [Member] March 16, 2017 at 6:21 am

I love how I dropped 9 places with 51 points and despite the fact I still have all my picks left LOL

• Profile photo of Liam Cipher
    Liam Cipher [Member] March 16, 2017 at 9:28 am

635th, even though I only lost one person. ONE PERSON

• Profile photo of Matt
    Matt [Member] March 16, 2017 at 11:52 am

Well, At least Brant isn’t in dead last this time

• Profile photo of Shane
    Shane [Member] March 16, 2017 at 2:58 pm

I might be in the 66th slot, but Survivor isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon!

• Profile photo of Wormwood
    Wormwood [Member] March 16, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Hooray! I’m… not last!

• Profile photo of Bradley Maddox
    Bradley Maddox [Member] March 16, 2017 at 5:56 pm

This is going to be the marathon of my life tied for 574th for me

• Profile photo of Albert
    Albert [Member] March 16, 2017 at 10:20 pm

I went from 102nd to 36th. The pressure will be on next week because only one tribe will be safe. Having two tribes at tribal council will result in a lot more negative points!

• Profile photo of Dylan
    Dylan [Member] March 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Dropped 7 Places…… not happy

• Profile photo of Devin
    Devin [Member] March 17, 2017 at 2:10 pm

I’ve lost two of my picks already ugh

• Profile photo of Ben
    Ben [Member] March 18, 2017 at 10:39 pm

I’m actually doing ok. Nobody on my team is out yet. Worried for Hali thought next episode :\

• Profile photo of jill Richards
    jill Richards [Member] March 19, 2017 at 10:32 pm

22nd not bad

• Profile photo of Izumi
    Izumi [Member] March 20, 2017 at 11:55 am

265th ugh. I think all my team will survive next week which will hopefully boost me up as Troyzan has an idol, I don’t think Sarah will be idoled out (doesn’t seem to be making waves with Troy like Andrea, or is a big threat like Cirie or Ozzy), and Sandra, Brad and Sierra are in the majority on their respective tribes

• Profile photo of Brandon
    Brandon [Member] March 20, 2017 at 1:30 pm

53rd right now not bad

• Unfortunately, there will not be a prediction game this season. Additional updates will be posted in the middle of the week.
  • Maintenance completed to both servers. Please report any errors or performance changes you notice.
  • Maintenance done on the .net server, switching to the .com server now.