Mar

BrantSteele Survivor Simulator Survey

Author Brant    Category All, Misc.     Tags

Throughout the remainder of 2017, the current BrantSteele Survivor simulators will be moved from BrantSteele.net to BrantSteele.com. This will help to resolve the current bugs and provide more detail and accuracy for these seasons. Once there, these seasons will use the current template and settings that Survivor 33 (Millennials vs. Gen X simulator) uses. This survey is your chance to provide feedback on what you like and don’t like about the Survivor 33 simulator before more Survivor seasons use that structure.

Additionally, an Advanced Template for Survivor is coming that will be similar to the Big Brother Advanced/Future Template. This bottom of the survey is to collect information on what you want to see included.

Take the survey here. Feel free to discuss it in the comments. All feedback will be considered. Thank you.

9 Comments to “BrantSteele Survivor Simulator Survey”

• Profile photo of Viserion
    Viserion [Member] March 10, 2017 at 2:27 pm

yes this is nice

• Profile photo of Devin
    Devin [Member] March 10, 2017 at 4:19 pm

I actually had fun taking this haha

• Profile photo of Natalie
    Natalie [Member] March 10, 2017 at 5:20 pm

I would love to include the ability to have twists(forgot to put thison in survey)

• Profile photo of Veronica
    Veronica [Member] March 10, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Loved the survey

• Profile photo of Miguel
    Miguel [Member] March 10, 2017 at 10:25 pm

The interactive option would be amazing!!

• Profile photo of Sebas Grande
    Sebas Grande [Member] March 11, 2017 at 1:22 pm

I would like to include all the possible twists , or include the ones we like most manually , being able to choose in the stages or episodes that happen (sorry for my english)

• Profile photo of Chill Out
    Chill Out [Member] March 12, 2017 at 11:45 am

I’m so excited about the option where we choose the maximum amount of tribes that would make sense… I really want to do a 5-tribe season. Also, does that mean we can pick when swaps/dissolves happen?

• Profile photo of Jack
    Jack [Member] March 12, 2017 at 4:03 pm

I’m very excited about all the potential there is with this advanced template! I forgot to mention this in my survey, but it would be cool in both the regular and interactive one if you/someone could try and sway someone on their side, and if that person could potentially switch alliances. That’s a natural occurrence in Survivor, and it would be awesome to have that in the simulator. Thanks for all this work you’ve done, Brant!

• tman [Guest] April 7, 2017 at 11:54 am

Hey man any chance you know about when all this will start happening? I’m a huge fan of the simulators and just super excited