Feb

Survivor 34 Prediction Game Coming Sunday

Author Brant    Category All, Prediction Game     Tags

Sign-ups for the BrantSteele Survivor Game Changers Prediction Game will be opening on Sunday, February 12th at 7:00 PM EST. These will remain open until Wednesday, March 1st at 8:00 PM. Please do not try and sign up before this time or in these comments. A link will be posted on the BrantSteele homepage, the blog, the Twitter, and the subreddit when sign-ups open.

The Prediction Game will be run using a similar system to past seasons, using a special site that is connected to the BrantSteele Blog accounts. Each participant will be required to select five castaways for their season picks, and no two participants may select the same five.

In addition, there will be a second competition for registered participants where weekly predictions can be made to give people a chance to still compete even if their season picks are eliminated early. For this competition, it will be beneficial to check back every week. More details on the weekly competition will be posted by March.

Compared to past seasons, updates should be more frequent and occur within 24 hours of each episode airing – usually much soon. A possible newsletter subscription system (optional) for participants to better stay informed is under consideration. A possible prize is also under consideration, and prize compensation for the past prediction game winners who are reachable will be given this week.

14 Comments to “Survivor 34 Prediction Game Coming Sunday”

• nicksoboojie [Guest] February 11, 2017 at 12:34 pm

updates on big brother OTT

Brant [Admin] February 11, 2017 at 11:43 pm

It’ll be done after The Duel and maybe another simulator. We’ll see, shouldn’t be too long now.

• Profile photo of Drew
    Drew [Member] February 11, 2017 at 2:45 pm

Can’t wait! I hope I can beat my record of 15th this time around haha

• Fewpolecat93 [Guest] February 11, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Hey I was wondering a long time ago you guys put up that gofundme page and one of the Sims you put up were the amazing race I was wondering if you guys were ever going to follow up on that

Btw you guys are awesome and I can’t wait for tda if and when it comes out

Brant [Admin] February 11, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Unfortunately, the donation page didn’t last very long. A troll decided to impersonate official companies and file copyright takedown notices, so it was decided to discontinue donations to prevent any legal ramifications. Even though the impersonator was proven to be fake, it’s probably not worth the risk to continue donations. It’s not worth losing all of the simulators because of them.

The goal for a TAR simulator wasn’t met, but it’s still very likely to happen AT SOME POINT. It for sure is not one of the the immediate plans because there are a few simulators that need done first and soon.

• Fewpolecat93 [Guest] February 12, 2017 at 4:41 pm

thanks for replying That’s messed up what the troll did

• Profile photo of topaz
    topaz [Member] February 12, 2017 at 11:58 am

Please add bad girls club photos, i would be so happy

• Profile photo of Lindon
    Lindon [Member] February 12, 2017 at 12:13 pm

You need to do a Bachelor Simulator. That would be fun

• Profile photo of Shane
    Shane [Member] February 12, 2017 at 12:21 pm

I have a good feeling about who I’ll pick, hopefully nobody else picks my exact five before I get the chance to!

• Profile photo of Wormwood
    Wormwood [Member] February 12, 2017 at 1:36 pm

Well, it’s time to make some random selections and hope they do well!

• Profile photo of Delcatty
    Delcatty [Member] February 12, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Even though there is a rumored final 5 this season which I believe very likely could be true i’m gonna play fair and just pick who my 5 favorites are this season.

Brant [Admin] February 12, 2017 at 5:18 pm

There’s honestly no fair way to handle spoilers. If sign-ups would have opened last year immediately after the cast was leaked, the unspoiled viewers couldn’t have participated.

At the moment, I’m not sure if there are legitimate spoilers for this season. There aren’t any rules regarding them for this season’s prediction game. There also isn’t a guaranteed prize, and that hopefully discourage those who know the full outcome of the season from signing up with perfect selections. But if someone wants to do that, there’s no way to know if they were spoiled or not, and that’s unfortunately how it will be. They won’t be penalized. As far as I know, the same can apply to any other Survivor prediction game.

This is the longest that sign-ups will be open for a prediction game, and it’s the most likely prediction game to have spoiler interference. We’ll see how it goes, and if it doesn’t go well, maybe we’ll stick with Big Brother Prediction Games in the future.

Brant [Admin] February 12, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Every season of the prediction game, I choose a bizarre method to make my picks. I’ve gone from finishing 2nd to finishing last in recent prediction games, so I just let a friend make my selections this year.

• Profile photo of Veronica
    Veronica [Member] February 12, 2017 at 6:46 pm

No one better steal my picks.

Big Brother ORG Wiki - Play Big Brother online against groups of new people as you compete in competitions, build relationships and alliances, and conspire to take everyone out to win the game!